If you’re new to Integrity Centre, we have multiple offers to get you started with us including 2 weeks of Yoga and Pilates classes for £25, 3 massages for £200, and 3 private pilates sessions for £100.
Welcome to Integrity Centre
We pride ourselves on offering a holistic healing environment that allows you to enhance your physical health, mental clarity, and sense of well-being, all in one welcoming space.
Whether you’re joining us as a complete beginner, advanced practitioner – or are simply looking to improve your mental & physical wellbeing, we’re here for you and we can’t wait to welcome you to our space!
Founders, Alina & Irek x
- Yoga Teacher Training Info Session – Online – with Saori Funawatari
August 15th, 2021 – 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Surrey Yoga & Wellness Retreat
August 27th to 30th, 2021
- One Day Yoga & Wellness Retreat – Surrey, UK
August 29th, 2021
- 6 Week Yoga Beginners Course – In Studio & Online – with Alina Bialek
September 13th, 2021
- 6 Week Pilates Beginners Course – In Studio & Online – with Irek Bialek
September 15th, 2021
- 10-Month 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Saori Funawatari – In Studio & Online
October 30th, 2021
First Class Free
Get your first class 100% free when you join our mailing list!
2 Week In-Studio & Online Pass
- Get access to 2 weeks of unlimited In-studio & Online Yoga and Pilates classes with our introductory pass!
3 Reformer Pilates Sessions
- Start your Pilates journey to improve posture, increase flexibility, increase muscle strength, and more with our 3x 45min Reformer Pilates sessions!
3 Pack of Massages
- Get 3x 60min deep tissue or sport & remedial massages with Irek to help ease aches and pains, help with injury recovery, or just treat yourself to some 'you' time.
These days are unlike many others. Many of us are working from our kitchen table or home office. We miss attending our regular classes in the studio where we get to connect with others and share the energy of the room. Thankfully, technology has come to the rescue....
what people are saying
The studio is beautiful and immediately inspires a zen atmosphere when you enter. Alina and her team are all incredibly friendly and enthusiastic. They are very good at providing a tailored experience during class and advice for general health and wellbeing. Alina is also incredibly professional and a very attentive teacher during yoga while being passionate to help everyone grow stronger in their yoga practice. I can’t recommend them strongly enough.
I started my yoga journey in 2017 in one of Alina’s vinyasa classes. I was initially nervous having not done a lot of yoga before, but it wasn’t long until I felt really at ease. Alina consistently caters to all levels- from beginners to teachers, and she has a really wonderful way of making you feel connected to other practitioners. There’s a true sense of community in her classes, and I always look forward to learning with her.
Irek has a big passion for teaching and for lifelong learning. I don’t think there’s anything about Pilates that Irek doesn’t know! He is a hub of knowledge and experience, and his eye for detail and his devotion to technique really is what sell his classes to me.
It was an overall great experience attending Pilates at the Integrity Centre last week. Irek skilfully tunes in with a full focus on what each individual might benefit from. His talent reaches even further, providing a holistic tailored treatment combining massage, physiotherapy, and Pilates movements which have improved my knee mobility and triggered my appetite even more to practice Pilates.
Calming environment. Clean, modern, and open studio with a timetable to suit before and after work and also lunchtime sessions. I felt very welcomed and the teacher was able to accommodate all levels from first-timers to very experienced.