30 day challenge
The Integrity Centre 30-Day Challenge
Your chance to win free yoga teacher training, retreat, or private session!
What is it?
The 30 Day Challenge began during Lockdown 2.0 in 2020 as a way for us to challenge our students to stay motivated in a difficult time and to complete a full 30 days of yoga/pilates.
Those who were able to complete the challenge were entered into a draw for 3 top prizes, including a spot on our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training!
The 30 Day Challenge proved to be a huge success and we have decided to run a 30 Day Challenge before the beginning of each Yoga Teacher Training to give everyone a chance to win a spot.
Who can join?
Anyone can participate in the challenge!
We encourage people of all ages and abilities to challenge themselves to complete 30 days of yoga/pilates. This is more than just a physical challenge, it’s a mental challenge that will encourage you to become the best version of yourself.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or have an advanced practice, dedicating the time every single day to practice yoga/pilates will help you feel stronger, more motivated, and potentially win you a spot on a 200hr yoga teacher training!
What’s up for grabs?
Check out what you could win!
A spot on our 200hr Vinyasa Flow & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
A spot on our next One-Day Yoga Retreat
A private yoga session with Saori Funawatari
Ready to start your 30-day challenge?
Get your pass now so you can be ready to start on September 1st!
How it works:
1. Choose how you will participate in the challenge and get your pass (online only or in-studio & online).
2. Complete 30 consecutive days of Yoga and/or Pilates classes any time between September 1st and October 23rd. Mix them up – it’s totally up to you!
3. If you miss a day, you can make it up by completing an extra class on a different day or by watching one of our past live videos (Facebook Classes can be found on our Facebook page here. YouTube Classes are also available to watch here).
Leave a comment under each video that you complete stating which day of the challenge you are on.
4. All participants who successfully complete 30 days of yoga/pilates will be entered into the draw on October 23rd – winners will be selected at random and streamed live on our Facebook page!
Passes are available to purchase now. Passes purchased before September 1st will be activated on September 1st.
Any passes purchased on or after September 1st will activate from the date of purchase.
Choose your challenge
Get your pass below so you are ready to start your challenge from September 1st!
Access to all classes online via Zoom (except TRX Pilates)
Participate from anywhere in the world
Activates on date of purchase
In Studio & Online
Access to all classes in the studio & online via Zoom
Participate from London, anywhere in the world, or a mix of both!
Activates on date of purchase
Days left to begin your challenge ...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to all new or existing members of Integrity Centre.
- You can begin your 30-Day Challenge any time between Wednesday, September 1st and Friday, September 24th 2021.
- The last day to begin your 30 Day Challenge will be Sept. 24th and you will have 30 days to complete the challenge.
- The competition closes on October 23rd, 2021.
- We will randomly the winners live on our Facebook page on Friday, October 23rd, 2021 at 2 pm. Winners will be notified via email as well.
- No purchase is necessary – you can participate online using only our Facebook or YouTube class videos, although we suggest getting either an online-only or in-studio & online 30 Day Pass to give you the best experience.