Studio Update – December 16th 2020
With the announcement from the UK government that London will be in Tier 3, we will have to temporarily move our group classes online.
Returning To Group Classes
When the time comes that we are allowed to move our group classes back to the studio, we kindly ask all students to follow our general and group class guidelines.
– Book all classes beforehand.
– Show up to class no more than 10 minutes before the class is to begin.
– Wear a face-covering throughout the common areas of the Centre and until you are on your mat in the studio – masks can be taken off for the class.
– Give the teacher your name to be signed in.
– Place your mat on the markers to ensure appropriate space between students.
– Bring your own mat and any props, if you can. Ours are available for use and are sanitised after being used.
– Clean your mat and props before and after each class.
– If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and attend the class through Zoom.
– Our change rooms remain accessible. However, we encourage students to arrive dressed and ready for class.
– Showers are not available at this time.
– Toilets can be found at the top entrance before entering the studio – please follow the 2m guidelines as requested.
Returning To The Studio
While we may not be able to run our group classes as usual at the moment, we are still able to offer face to face treatments.
As such, we are continuing to take all of the necessary precautions to keep our clients safe. We kindly ask that all clients follow the guidelines below when arriving at the studio.
– Follow the social distancing guidelines (2m) at all times.
– Scan the Track and Trace QR Code when arriving at the main entrance.
– Use the hand sanitizer located throughout the studio.
– Wear a face-covering throughout the common areas of the Centre.
– Follow the signs for our one-way system:
– Enter through 25 Finsbury Circus entrance (London Wall Building No. 3).
– Exit through our gate entrance.
– If you are feeling unwell, please let us know and reschedule your session. If possible, we can move your session online.
– If you have visited Integrity Centre and show any symptoms relating to Covid-19 after your visit, notify the Integrity Centre team immediately.