Yoga Teacher Training Terms & Conditions
Yoga practice experience
- A minimum of two years of yoga experience is recommended.
- We will consider those who have less than 2 years’ experience if they have experience in yoga-related disciplines such as gymnastics, dance, and general fitness.
- Booking is not confirmed until full payment or deposit is received.
- Full payment or first-month installment (which is treated as a deposit) must be received by the start of the course.
- Failure to keep up to date with the payment schedule may result in you not being able to graduate or allowed to attend the parts of the course not paid for.
- We reserve the right to refuse a place on the course to students who do not pay on time.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to the course without given an explanation before payment has been taken.
What fees include / what is not included
- Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals Senior Yoga Teacher.
- An unlimited membership (online and in-studio) to Integrity Centre classes
- Mentoring program with Alina within the first year of graduation
- A certificate of graduation
- Online Manual
- Accommodation, travel, or food.
- A print version of Manual (Available for purchase for £50)
- Trainee membership with Yoga Alliance Professionals
- Payments made are non-refundable.
- If due to medical reasons or unforeseen circumstances, re-fund will be made ONLY from that point until the end of the training. Students can also choose to put their balance paid towards the next training.
- If a student is paying, in installments, they can stop future payments.
- A student may withdraw from the course at any time by emailing Alina at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or messaging her at +4407725521804.
- No refund will be given for the payments already made.
During the course
- 90% of contact hours are required to pass.
- All assignments must be finished and marked for graduation.
- Possible extensions considered for unforeseen circumstances (maximum one month).
- If a student is unable to attend a course date, they must make up the time by having a private session with Alina at the cost of £40/hr.
- Students may be asked to repeat assignments if they fail to get the passing mark.
Cancellation of the course
- In the unlikely event that the course needs to be canceled, you will be given as much notice as possible and a full refund will be made.
A failing student
- If a student is not meeting the required standards the tutor can provide additional 1:1 consultation at their discretion.
- This could include going over the course materials, discussing the theoretical aspects of yoga, and practicing asana and pranayama.
- An additional fee for this time may apply. A time/venue will be mutually arranged.
- If the student’s standard does not improve they will have the opportunity to repeat the course partially.
- A student will fail the course if no improvement is observed following these interventions, or if the student refuses to comply with these interventions.
- You will have to arrange your insurance with Yoga Alliance Professionals directly.
- You can find the Yoga Alliance Professionals’ privacy details here.
Integrity Centre Yoga Training is committed to ensuring our services, products and courses are of the highest quality.
- A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, either written or spoken. It can be made by an individual or a group.
- Your complaint may relate to the way you have been treated or the service you have received.
- We will investigate all complaints fairly and fully. Complaints will be dealt with in confidence, in exception of a situation that may put others at risk.
- If the complainant is not happy with the result of the response they have the right to appeal to the teachers’ industry body (e.g. Yoga Alliance Professionals UK).
Complaints about a Yoga Teacher Training course
- We will always try to resolve any complaint as soon as possible.
- If you require an interpreter, please let us know and we will make every reasonable effort to provide it.
Complaints can be addressed in the following ways:
- Stage one: Speak to the course instructor to try to resolve the complaint informally at the time.
- Stage two: Speak to the training school to try to resolve the complaint.
- Stage three: If the student feels the complaint isn’t being handled, they may get in touch with Yoga Alliance Professionals to escalate the situation.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
The response will contain the following:
- Name of the person who will be investigating the complaint.
- The date(s) the incident happened.
- What support you can expect during the process.
- An expected response date.
To ensure that the investigation of a complaint is open and meaningful, we cannot guarantee the anonymity of a complainant. In cases where a child or vulnerable adult is involved, safeguarding policies will be followed in accordance with national guidelines. The identity of individuals at risk will be protected.
Response to complaint
- When the person(s) dealing with the complaint has reviewed it, a letter to the tutor/person the complaint is about will be written.
- This will outline the main elements of the complaint and ask for a full written response.
- If further information comes to light you may be asked for your comments.
- Once received, the investigator will consider all the information available and make a decision.
The response will include the following information:
- Details of the investigation.
- A decision about whether the complaint was upheld.
- The reason for the decision.
- The redress, if appropriate, will be offered (e.g. an apology).
- Any other action that may be taken in light of the complaint
If it is not possible to provide a full response within 30 working days, an outline of the reason will be given and a date by which the full answer is expected.
Every effort will be made to go ahead with our Yoga Teacher Training in person. The studio is able to hold 18 students with spacing.
In the case that a weekend can’t go ahead in person due to Covid-19 restrictions, students will be able to participate in their training online. We will use Zoom as our main platform.